Mobile Mini, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: MINI), the world’s leading supplier of portable storage solutions, today announced the promotion of Lynn Courville to Senior Vice President, Human Resources. Ms. Courville is responsible for managing Mobile Mini’s efforts in attracting, retaining, and developing the key talent needed to support the Company’s business strategies and objectives and has oversight of the Company’s recruiting and performance management programs, compensation and benefits programs, diversity and employee relations.
Ms. Courville joined the Company in 2012 as Vice President of Human Resources and has previously led Human Resource teams at National Construction Rentals, Mobile Storage Group and Rental Service Corporation. Ms. Courville received her MBA from Western International University and her undergraduate degree in Human Services Administration from Cal State University, Fullerton. She is also certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources.
“Lynn’s proven organizational and human resource leadership skills, coupled with her extensive background in the storage and equipment rental industries align very well with our needs as we add resources and strengthen the team to take advantage of the potential we see in growing our business," commented Erik Olsson, President and Chief Executive Officer. "Our ability to attract and develop the very best people is a key differentiator in the marketplace and Lynn is the right person to lead this effort. We look forward to Lynn’s continued contributions to the executive team and the Company.”
About Mobile MiniMobile Mini, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of portable storage solutions. Mobile Mini is included on the Russell 2000® and 3000® Indexes and the S&P Small Cap Index. For more information visit www.mobilemini.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV