BEDMINSTER, N.J., Aug. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP, "GAIN" or "the Company") today reported certain operating metrics for the month of July 2013.
- Retail OTC trading volume 1 of $141.7 billion, a decrease of 8.5% from June 2013 and an increase of 49.2% from July 2012.
- Average daily retail OTC trading volume of $6.2 billion, a decrease of 20.4% from June 2013 and an increase of 44.7% from July 2012.
- Active retail OTC accounts 2 of 64,793, an increase of 1.0% from June 2013 and an increase of 5.6% from July 2012.
- Futures Daily Average Revenue Trades 3 (DARTs) of 12,266, a decrease of 19.1% from June 2013.
- Total funded accounts 4 of 95,046, a decrease of 2.0% from June 2013 and an increase of 26.8% from July 2012.
- Total retail customer assets 5 of $461.3 million, a decrease of 3.3% from June 2013 and an increase of 43.8% from July 2012.
- Total institutional trading volume 6 of $352.0 billion, a decrease of 4.2% from June 2013 and an increase of 124.1% from July 2012.
- Average daily institutional volume of $15.3 billion, a decrease of 16.7% from June 2013 and an increase of 92.5% from July 2012.
Historical metrics and financial information can be found on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.gaincapital.com.This operating data is preliminary and subject to revision and should not be taken as an indication of GAIN's financial performance. GAIN undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review previously reported operating data. About GAIN Capital GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP) is a global provider of online trading services. GAIN's innovative trading technology provides market access and highly automated trade execution services across multiple asset classes to a diverse client base of retail and institutional investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV