FARGO, N.D., Aug. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otter Tail Corporation's (Nasdaq:OTTR) Board of Directors has appointed Steven L. Fritze to serve the remaining term made vacant by the May 14, 2013 resignation of former Board member Mark Olson. That term expires on the date of Otter Tail Corporation's 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Fritze's appointment was effective August 15, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=20516
Fritze is the former Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Ecolab Inc., retiring from the company in December of 2012. As CFO, he was responsible for Business Planning and Forecasting, Accounting and Control, Treasury, Tax, Investor Relations, Information Systems and Shared Services. Throughout his more than 32 years with Ecolab, Fritze held a variety of other leadership positions, including Corporate Controller, Corporate Treasurer, and Chief Information Officer (CIO).Fritze serves on the boards of Minnesota Public Radio, American Public Media Group, Minnesota Philanthropy Partners, and Wenger Corporation. Fritze holds both a bachelor's degree in Business and a master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Minnesota. A bout Otter Tail Corporation: Otter Tail Corporation has interests in diversified operations that include an electric utility, manufacturing and infrastructure businesses. Otter Tail Corporation stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OTTR. The latest investor and corporate information is available at www.ottertail.com . Corporate offices are located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota, and Fargo, North Dakota.
CONTACT: Media contact: Michael J. Olsen, Sr. Vice President of Corporate Communications (701) 451-3580 or (866) 410-8780 Investor contact: Loren Hanson, Manager of Investor Relations (218) 739-8481 or (800) 664-1259
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV