(NASDAQ: CDW), a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare, today announced that it is the recipient of a Cisco Partner Summit award for Americas Commercial Partner of the Year. CDW also received awards for:
- Americas Partner of the Year – U.S.
- Americas Strategic and Transformational Partner Organization, Architectural Excellence – Data Center
- Higher Education Partner of the Year
- Canada SMB Partner of the Year
- U.S./Canada Central Area Partner of the Year
- U.S./Canada Central Area Cisco Capital Partner of the Year
- U.S./Canada South Area Outstanding Solutions Partner
- U.S./Canada East Area Commercial Partner of the Year.
Cisco unveiled the winners at a Global awards reception during its annual partner conference that took place June 3-6 in Boston, Mass.
Cisco Partner Summit Global awards are designed to recognize exemplary channel partners who demonstrate best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry. Areas of consideration include innovative practices, application successes, unique programs, problem solving and sales approaches.
“The success of our partners is a top priority for Cisco, and it is an honor to acknowledge CDW as a Cisco Partner Summit Global award recipient," said Edison Peres, senior vice president, Worldwide Channels, Cisco. “The Commercial Partner of the Year award presented to CDW recognizes its outstanding achievement as a Cisco channel partner in the Americas.”
“This Cisco Partner Summit award validates the hard work and dedication CDW and Cisco bring to the table every day in delivering leading-edge solutions to our customers,” said Matt Troka, CDW senior vice president of product and partner management. “While we are thankful for our success in receiving the Americas Commercial Partner of the Year award, we are even more invigorated by our daily partnership with Cisco to deliver powerful collaboration, communications and data center technology to our customers.”