- Continued strong earnings amidst a challenging economy and low interest rates.
- Continued strong asset quality as evidenced by decreased levels of nonperforming loans to total loans and nonperforming assets to total assets.
- Decreases in our provision for real estate owned and other related expenses to $142,000 for the year ended June 30, 2013 from $594,000 for the year ended June 30, 2012.
- Four quarterly dividends of $0.10 per share for the year ended June 30, 2013 and three quarterly dividends of $0.10 for the year ended June 30, 2012.
- Repurchased 147,800 shares of common stock during the three months ended June 30, 2013, which brought the total shares of common stock repurchased to 500,350 during the year ended June 30, 2013.
Oconee Federal Financial Corp. Announces Three Month And Year Ended Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts