Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company fell $0.86 (-1.4%) to $59.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,792,423 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,268,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.69-$60.58 after having opened the day at $60.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.67. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB), down 8.2%, Summer Infant (SUMR), down 5.7%, Weyco Group (WEYS), down 5.0% and American Apparel (APP), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV