PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) has appointed Linda Froelich, director of Global Sustainability. She will lead the specialty chemical company's corporate sustainability program, which is an integral component of FMC's Vision 2015 goals and long-term growth strategy.
Froelich has held a number of leadership and management roles in research and development, regulatory affairs and sustainability during her more than 35 years at FMC. Most recently, she served as Global Stewardship manager, overseeing Agricultural Solutions' product stewardship programs.
"We are fortunate to have someone of Linda's experience and caliber to step into this important role," said Karen Totland, vice president, Global Procurement and Corporate Sustainability. "Her leadership and extensive involvement with FMC's sustainability initiatives as well as global stewardship and regulatory programs has prepared her well for this role."About FMC FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial, environmental, and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2012, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.7 billion. The company employs approximately 5,700 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in four segments: FMC Agricultural Solutions, FMC Health and Nutrition, FMC Minerals, and FMC Peroxygens. For more information, visit www.FMC.com. SOURCE FMC Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV