PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) has appointed Thomas Schneberger vice president, global business director of Alkali Chemicals. He will manage the specialty chemical company's global alkali business, the leading producer of soda ash in North America.
Most recently, Schneberger was the Global Sustainability director where he led the successful development and implementation of FMC's corporate sustainability strategy. He has served in a variety of leadership roles at FMC including Alkali Sales and Marketing manager and Persulfates Marketing manager. Before joining FMC, Schneberger was with General Chemical and Rhodia where he held roles of increasing responsibility in manufacturing, capital project management and business management.
"Tom brings a unique set of skills and experience to this position," said Ed Flynn president, FMC Minerals. "His leadership and key industry experience will serve him well in his new role."About FMC FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial, environmental, and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2012, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.7 billion. The company employs approximately 5,700 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in four segments: FMC Agricultural Solutions, FMC Health and Nutrition, FMC Minerals, and FMC Peroxygens. For more information, visit www.FMC.com. SOURCE FMC Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV