NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, has partnered with Terrence 'J' Jenkins, co-anchor of E! News, to share his style tips and favorite looks for the back-to-school season.
As a TV co-anchor and red carpet commentator, Terrence is an expert on the season's latest trends, pairing everything from jeans to suits with his latest sneaker obsession. From the new Kevin Durant sneakers, to the more traditional Air Force 1, Terrence shares the best looks for the back-to-school season.
"I knew from the very beginning that my love for sneakers would always be a huge part of my life," said Terrence. "My passion for sneakers and gear began when I landed my first job at a Foot Locker store in Rocky Mount, NC, and continues to be the place that offers a great selection of 'approved' gear to curate my latest looks."This back-to-school season, Foot Locker offers an incredible head-to-toe assortment of shoes, shirts, socks, hats, fleece, shorts, and backpacks. Terrence's top picks include footwear and apparel from Brand Jordan, Nike Roshe Run, LeBron Soldier, New Era hats, elite socks, and the return of Starter jackets. "Terrence has been part of the Foot Locker family since his time working in our store. From helping customers in Rocky Mount to now being an incredible ambassador of the brand, the relationship has come full circle," says Jed Berger, VP Brand Marketing, Foot Locker. "We couldn't think of a better person to represent Foot Locker and the products we offer." Foot Locker scouts and selects the freshest, the most premium, and the highest-performing sneakers and gear to ensure that customers are selecting the best of the best. If it's at Foot Locker, it's Approved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV