PITTSBURGH, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) today appointed Andrew Feldstein to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. He is co-founder, chief executive officer and chief investment officer of BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC.
"Mr. Feldstein brings a reputation for innovation and additional risk management expertise to the Board," said PNC Executive Chairman James E. Rohr. "His vision and experience should benefit PNC as we seek to grow our business and further strengthen our balance sheet."
Prior to founding BlueMountain in 2003, Feldstein was managing director and head of Structured Credit, head of High Yield Sales, Trading & Research and head of Global Credit Portfolio for JPMorgan. He joined JPMorgan from Sullivan & Cromwell in 1992. Feldstein is a graduate of Harvard Law School and has a Bachelor of Arts from Georgetown University.The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ( www.pnc.com) is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management. CONTACTS: MEDIA : Fred Solomon(412) 762-4550 firstname.lastname@example.org
INVESTORS: William H. Callihan(412) 762-8257 email@example.com SOURCE PNC Financial Services Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV