ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it will co-host a webinar with Endicia, a leading provider of e-commerce shipping technology, titled “ Leveraging Online Marketplaces to Reach New Customers and Grow Incremental Revenue” on August 22, 2013 at 1:00 pm EDT/ 10:00 am PDT. This webinar will explore the findings from a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Endicia and explain how retailers can reach new customers and increase incremental revenue.
During this webinar, Amine Khechfe, general manager of Endicia, along with Suzanne Miglucci, chief marketing officer at ChannelAdvisor and Jenny Hock, product manager at ChannelAdvisor will explore the challenges and opportunities third-party marketplaces present online retailers.
Specifically, attendees will learn:
- Why selling on eBay and Amazon, as well as emerging marketplaces such as Newegg, Sears, Rakuten.com Shopping and more, should be an essential part of any e-commerce strategy going forward
- How to build a business case for deploying third-party marketplaces
- How to drive successful outcomes on third-party marketplaces
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://bit.ly/Leveraging-Online-Marketplaces-Webinar-Registration.Friend us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV