Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (NASDAQ: OZRK) will present at the Raymond James U.S. Bank Conference in Chicago, Illinois, on Thursday, August 22, 2013, at 2:20 p.m. CDT.
Interested investors may access a live broadcast of the presentation through the Raymond James website, http://wsw.com/webcast/rj84/OZRK, or through the Company’s website under Investor Relations. A replay of the presentation will be available through the Company’s website for seven business days after the event.
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company with $4.04 billion in total assets as of June 30, 2013 and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “OZRK”. The Company owns a state-chartered subsidiary bank that conducts banking operations through 132 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Florida, Alabama and New York. The Company may be contacted at (501) 978-2265 or P.O. Box 8811, Little Rock, Arkansas 72231-8811. The Company’s website is:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV