AKRON, Ohio, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of FirstMerit Corporation (Nasdaq: FMER) today announced a dividend of $14.69 per share, or $0.36725 per depository share, on the Company's 5.87% non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock, Series A, payable November 4, 2013 to shareholders of record on October 18, 2013.
About FirstMerit FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of approximately $23.5 billion as of June 30, 2013, and 416 banking offices and 452 ATM locations in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois and Pennsylvania. FirstMerit provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. Principal affiliates include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation. For more information, visit us at firstmerit.com.
FirstMerit Corporation Media Contact: Rob Townsend Phone: 330.384.7075 E-mail: email@example.comSOURCE FirstMerit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV