NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hedge fund heavyweight Dan Loeb released his hedge fund's 13F filing with the SEC yesterday, revealing his hedge fund's holdings for the second quarter, which ended June 30.
Loeb, the founder and CEO of Third Point, bought into fourteen new stocks and increased his holdings in eight others. Notably, he more than quadrupled his holding of American International Group (AAPL), buying 7.75 million shares to bring his total stake to 10 million shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV