Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims of against the board of directors of Walgreen Co. (“Walgreen” or the “Company”) (NYSE: WAG).
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/walgreen-wag/.
On June 11, 2013, Walgreen entered into a settlement agreement with the Drug Enforcement Administration in connection with civil charges that the Company had practiced improper distribution of prescription painkillers. Mark R. Trouville, Special Agent of the DEA’s Miami field office, called Walgreen’s actions “a clear example of inexcusable corporate conduct that existed only for greed and profit.” Under the settlement, Walgreen agreed to an $80 million payout that is expected to negatively impact Walgreen stock price by 4 to 6 cents per share in the third quarter of 2013. The Company is also required to surrender its DEA registrations at six of its more than 800 Florida pharmacies until May 2014 and at a Florida distribution center until September 2014.
If you own Walgreen stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/walgreen-wag/ .Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV