BlueHornet Networks, Inc., the email marketing solution from Digital River, Inc., announced a lineup of digital marketing thought leaders for its annual Lifecycle Messaging Conference. The event is taking place Oct. 9-11, 2013, at the Omni San Diego Hotel in San Diego, Calif. The Lifecycle Messaging Conference draws top digital and email marketing professionals from across the country. To register, visit www.bluehornet.com/conference.
Speakers at the Lifecycle Messaging Conference will support the event theme, “Email Marketing in an Omni-Channel World.” Presentations will be geared to help marketers identify ways to acquire and build profitable relationships with today’s on-the-go consumers. The agenda includes:
- Mitch Joel—president of the digital marketing agency, Twist Image; author of the blog Six Pixels of Separation; and author of numerous books, including CTRL ALT DELETE—Reboot Your Business, Reboot Your Life;
- Jay Baer—president of social media consultancy firm, Convince & Convert; owner of the number one content marketing blog in the world, and author of books, including 2013 New York Times ® best seller, YOUTILITY—Why Smart Marketing is About Help, Not Hype; and
- Simms Jenkins—Founder and CEO of the email marketing-focused agency, BrightWave Marketing; and author of books, including The New Inbox, Why Email Marketing is the Digital Marketing Hub in a Social & Mobile World.
Attendees also will hear from other experts about big data, marketing automation, inbox deliverability, email strategy and more. Additional speaking proposals for breakout educational sessions are being accepted through Aug. 16. To submit a proposal, visit: http://www.bluehornet.com/conference/session-proposal.
“With increased adoption of mobile devices and consumer preference for always-on communication from brands, the customer lifecycle looks different today than it did last year and different than it will look a year from now,” said Susan Tull, vice president of marketing for BlueHornet. “Even though channels like social media and mobile are more mainstream, email remains one of the most effective ways to not only reach omni-channel consumers, but also optimize cross-channel relationships with consumers during every phase of the lifecycle. The Lifecycle Messaging Conference will provide email-focused inspiration about where to focus first and insight that can be put to use across any email marketing platform.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts