Black Label was conceived and designed by a select Lincoln Design team to reflect the breadth of the brand. In its earlier days, Lincoln was a favorite vehicle for unique, sophisticated and luxurious bespoke exterior and interior themes. This has inspired a new direction to provide a higher level of luxury available to all clients of the brand – not just those who purchase the most expensive, top-of-range models.
Creating a family of elegant themes that represents confidence and sophistication, each of the three interior environments presented at the preview is coordinated with exclusive exterior colors.
The materials for each interior environment have been selected to reflect the team's desire to create a warm and sophisticated package that also tells a story.
After starting with nearly two dozen concepts, the Lincoln Black Label design team honed in on a select few themes, each inspired by trends in fashion, food and architecture as well as lifestyles and experiences."Each of the theme-based offerings from Black Label is designed with a specific customer profile in mind," said Susan Lampinen, group chief designer, Color and Material Design. "Lincoln Black Label will offer a variety of choices as well as a narrative that speaks to luxury clients – we want them to feel a personal connection with the theme and see themselves in the car." Lincoln Black Label themes Center Stage, inspired by fashion and theater, is designed for the most expressive clients. The Jet Black interior is highlighted by a Foxfire Red headliner, capturing the drama of being in a dark theater with the impact of a rich, deep red accent color. Alcantara suede with uniquely designed perforation adds plush texture to the doors and seats. Indulgence is inspired by the lure of premium chocolate to ignite a rich sensory experience. Ganache- and Truffle-colored Venetian leather with a subtle antiqued finish adds richness and depth. The Ziricote wood trim features a beautiful natural grain and color inherent in the wood with no added dyes or stains. This wood - new to the automotive industry - is often used in high-end yachts. Modern Heritage offers a fresh take on the classic black-and-white interior with subtle red accents. Designed for the client who appreciates a clean, modern aesthetic, the soft white interior is warm and inviting. Renewed and engineered wood trim - imbued with metal flake between its layers - creates a sparkling effect to stylishly highlight this modern classic design. The selection of Lincoln MKZs with Black Label execution includes:
- Indulgence with Chroma Couture exterior and Truffle interior
- Center Stage with Black Tie exterior and Jet Black with Foxfire Red accents interior
- Modern Heritage with Confidential White tri-coat exterior with Vianca interior
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV