PEBBLE BEACH, Calif., Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lincoln Black Label previews a new and higher level expression of Lincoln design, style, materials, craftsmanship and personal service and experience
- Ultra-premium materials and meticulous execution complement three stylish and sophisticated themes from Lincoln Design team
- Brand and dealers to collaborate on consistent, personal and integrated customer experience that respects the luxury of time
Lincoln, the luxury automobile brand, today previewed Lincoln Black Label, a collection of ultra-premium exterior and interior themes mated to an even higher level of personal services and experiences that mark the next step in the brand's reinvention.
Showcased on an all-new MKZ and the MKC Concept, Lincoln Black Label eventually will be available on every new Lincoln vehicle. This full-range availability enables more vehicles in the model portfolio to be equipped with this higher-level expression of luxury than currently offered by any competitor."The new Lincoln Motor Company is built on three foundational elements – design, quality and personal service; Black Label represents our highest expression of these elements," said Jim Farley, executive vice president of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln. "The progressive luxury client craves to know the story behind the products and services they engage – they want to feel that personal connection. That's at the heart of Black Label; we want to provide special experiences for every Black Label client before, during and after they choose their new Lincoln vehicle." Lincoln and Black Label dealers will collaborate to create a consistent, personal and integrated client shopping and ownership experience. The entire process will provide respect for the luxury of time with a complete suite of elevated customer services to be unveiled at the time of Black Label market introduction. Limited-edition design themes, ultra-premium materials, meticulous execution and elevated client service will be the hallmarks of Lincoln Black Label.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts