In the news release, Let's Ask America, The List to launch on WPTV in West Palm on Sept. 9, issued 15-Aug-2013 by Scripps over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that some information has changed in the sixth paragraph, as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
Let's Ask America, The List to launch on WPTV in West Palm on Sept. 9
CINCINNATI, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) will premiere its original shows Let's Ask America and The List, on WPTV, NewsChannel 5, in West Palm Beach next month after the successful launch of the two shows in other markets last fall.
The List and Let's Ask America will air Monday through Friday, at 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. respectively, beginning Monday, Sept. 9.
The List is an entertainment news program that allows viewers to get caught up on the top stories of the day. Stories are delivered in user-friendly, easy-to-understand list formats and provide information that will improve viewers' everyday lives. It arms viewers with important information to engage in conversation with friends, family and co-workers.Let's Ask America is a television game show created for the Internet age. Contestants compete for cash prizes from the comfort of their homes while connected to the show via their webcams. Let's Ask America host Kevin Pereira tests their knowledge of the American mindset on current events and popular culture. Following Let's Ask America's 2012 inaugural season, the readers of one of the industry's leading voices, Buzzerblog, voted LAA the top new game show of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV