Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), held its 16 th annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference for its institutional clients on August 13-14 in Boston, Massachusetts. Management teams from over 150 public and private companies spanning the entire supply chain from communication services; wireless hardware; data and storage infrastructure, social media; Internet; cloud computing and services; semiconductors, and software offered their insights.
Also present were some of Oppenheimer’s senior research analysts:
- Shaul Eyal, Managing Director and Senior Analyst for Communications, Security and Infrastructure Software
- Jason Helfstein, Managing Director and Senior Internet Analyst for Consumer Internet, eCommerce, Online Advertising and Digital Media
- Timothy Horan, CFA, Managing Director and Senior Analyst heading the Communication and Cloud Services research team.
- Ittai Kidron, Managing Director covering Communication Technology, including the Wireless Technology, Data and Networking Infrastructure, and Storage sectors
- Richard Schafer, Managing Director and Senior Analyst; leader of Oppenheimer’s Semiconductor franchise
- Brian Schwartz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the SaaS/Applications Software space
- Andrew Uerkwitz, Executive Director and Senior Analyst covering Emerging Services and Technology companies
“This conference is an exciting opportunity offered at a time when the technology and communications landscapes are evolving rapidly,” said Marc Thompson, the Boston-based co-head of Oppenheimer’s Investment Banking division. “The technology industry remains the most dynamic sector of the world economy, and is one of Oppenheimer’s core interests.”
This conference was only open to established institutional clients of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. For more information, please contact your Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. institutional sales representative.Oppenheimer’s next conference – again limited to institutional clients -- initiates a series of exciting conferences in the technology sector. On September 17, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, we will hold our first Emerging Innovations: Next Gen Display and Touch Technologies Conference.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts