DETROIT, Aug. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced its Gold sponsorship of Proformative's CFO Dimensions 2013: Strategic Leadership in Finance: The Next Step, the premier conference for chief financial officers and senior corporate finance executives. Addressing the evolving leadership role of the CFO, the conference—scheduled for August 22, 2013 at the New York Marriott Marquis—will feature speakers ranging from top public and private company finance leaders to renowned subject matter experts.
"The office of the CFO continues to evolve with greater responsibility and complexity and Compuware Changepoint has been at the forefront of that change, enabling greater operational visibility and control for over two decades," said John Kogan, co-founder and CEO of Proformative. "We're excited to have them join us for CFO Dimensions both as a world-class company and thought leader in the finance industry."
Compuware Changepoint customer, Ken Judd, CFO of Keste, a software solutions and development company, will deliver a case study presentation during the event starting at 1:30 pm in the Broadhurst Room on August 22 nd. Entitled "Keys to Success of Financial Leadership in Driving Revenue Growth," Judd's presentation will detail how Keste more than tripled its revenues with the implementation of professional services automation software and positioned the company firmly for future growth. Attendees at the session will learn:
- Why CFOs are now at the epicenter of decision-making when it comes to purchasing software critical to driving revenue.
- Why shorter order-to-cash cycles, tight financial management of projects and portfolios, and real-time financial visibility are critical to business health.
- Why a move away from spreadsheet-based management to professional services automation can result in dramatic revenue growth.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts