DETROIT, Aug. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced its Gold sponsorship of Proformative's CFO Dimensions 2013: Strategic Leadership in Finance: The Next Step, the premier conference for chief financial officers and senior corporate finance executives. Addressing the evolving leadership role of the CFO, the conference—scheduled for August 22, 2013 at the New York Marriott Marquis—will feature speakers ranging from top public and private company finance leaders to renowned subject matter experts.
"The office of the CFO continues to evolve with greater responsibility and complexity and Compuware Changepoint has been at the forefront of that change, enabling greater operational visibility and control for over two decades," said John Kogan, co-founder and CEO of Proformative. "We're excited to have them join us for CFO Dimensions both as a world-class company and thought leader in the finance industry."
Compuware Changepoint customer, Ken Judd, CFO of Keste, a software solutions and development company, will deliver a case study presentation during the event starting at 1:30 pm in the Broadhurst Room on August 22 nd. Entitled "Keys to Success of Financial Leadership in Driving Revenue Growth," Judd's presentation will detail how Keste more than tripled its revenues with the implementation of professional services automation software and positioned the company firmly for future growth. Attendees at the session will learn:
- Why CFOs are now at the epicenter of decision-making when it comes to purchasing software critical to driving revenue.
- Why shorter order-to-cash cycles, tight financial management of projects and portfolios, and real-time financial visibility are critical to business health.
- Why a move away from spreadsheet-based management to professional services automation can result in dramatic revenue growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV