Boost Mobile, a leader in the no-contract wireless industry with its exclusive Monthly Unlimited with Shrinking Payments no-contract service, has established its position as the leader in customer satisfaction by once again receiving the highest honor from J.D. Power, most recently in the 2013 U.S. Wireless Purchase Experience Non-Contract StudySM, Volume 2 .
Boost today received its second consecutive highest ranking for Non-Contract Providers and sixth J.D. Power award overall since 2011. The Wireless Purchase Experience Study evaluates the wireless purchase experience of customers using any of three contact channels: phone calls with sales representatives; visits to a retail wireless store; and transactions on the Web.
Overall customer satisfaction for non-contract branded carriers is based on six factors (in order of importance): store sales representative; website; phone sales representative; store facility; offerings and promotions; and cost of service. Boost Mobile is the highest ranked non-contract carrier with an overall Purchase Experience Satisfaction index score of 804, significantly higher than the non-contract average of 789.
“We are honored to be recognized by our customers in the J.D. Power study for the second consecutive period,” said Andre Smith, vice president-Boost Mobile. “Boost Mobile continues to solidify its position as an industry leader in building customer loyalty with no contracts, by combining the Nationwide Sprint Network with a robust device portfolio, all on unlimited service plans that reward customers with payments that shrink over time.”Boost Mobile rewards its customers for simply making on-time payments. Unique from the competition, for every six on-time payments, the cost of Boost Mobile’s Monthly Unlimited plans shrink by $5, up to $15 per month in total. Payments do not need to be consecutive to qualify for the next saving milestone. Among other purchase experience improvements in the first half of the year, Boost Mobile has:
- Launched six devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S ® III, Kyocera Hydro Edge and LG Optimus F7.
- Enhanced customers’ data experience with the launch of 4G LTE.
- Launched Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit, an industry-first mobile solution that allows Boost Mobile Android-powered smartphones to serve as a cash-based vehicle for accessing cost-effective financial services.
- Showcased its handset and service lineup with in-store promotions designed to reduce the out-of-pocket expense for new customers looking to make the switch to Boost.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts