Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) today announced that Jessica L. Holscott will join the company as vice president, Investor Relations, effective August 19, 2013.
Holscott will report to Chief Financial Officer Kevin P. Clark and will have global responsibility for Delphi’s investor relations, including all initiatives related to communicating the company’s strategy, growth prospects and financial performance to investors and analysts.
“Jessica brings an extensive background and a proven track record as a senior financial executive,” said Clark. “We look forward to her leadership as Delphi continues to strengthen relationships with the financial community and works to enhance value for shareholders.”
Prior to joining Delphi, Holscott had been with General Electric Co. (GE) since 1997, where she held a number of senior financial roles, most recently as CFO of GE Asset Management. Previously, she served as staff executive to the vice chairman and CFO, and was manager of Investor Relations. Prior to that, she was CFO of the NBC Universal TV stations. Holscott began her career in GE’s Financial Management Program.Holscott received a B.S. degree in finance from the University of Dayton in Ohio. About Delphi Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 32 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at www.delphi.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV