Charitable Giving: In 2012, Tiffany & Co. made charitable contributions totaling nearly 1% of pre-tax earnings. Further, The Tiffany & Co. Foundation continues to play a key role in Tiffany & Co.’s sustainability efforts, supporting leading organizations working in areas like responsible mining and coral conservation.
For more details on these highlights and to read the full report, please visit tiffany.com/sustainability.
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and Company. The Company operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores and boutiques in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Europe and the United Arab Emirates and engages in direct selling through Internet, catalogue and business gift operations. For additional information, please visit www.tiffany.com.
TIFFANY, TIFFANY & CO., T&CO., the TIFFANY BLUE BOX and the color TIFFANY BLUE are trademarks of Tiffany and Company and its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV