NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois on behalf of purchasers of Inteliquent, Inc.("Inteliquent" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: IQNT) common stock during the period between May 7, 2012 and August 7, 2013 (the "Class Period"). The Complaint alleges violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers.
If you purchased Inteliquent during the Class Period, you may, no later than October 8, 2013, request that the Court appoint you lead plaintiff of the proposed class. A lead plaintiff is a representative party that acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. Any member of the purported class may move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff through counsel of their choice, or may choose to do nothing and remain an absent class member.
The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company's business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants concealed from the investing public that Inteliquent: (1) misstated the impairment of goodwill, intangibles and long-lived assets; (2) had improper financial forecasting practices; (3) lacked adequate internal and financial controls; and (4) as a result of the foregoing, the Inteliquent's statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times. As a result, the Company's stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV