SAO PAULO, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Bradesco (BM&FBOVESPA: BBDC3, BBDC4; NYSE: BBD, BBDO; and Latibex: XBBDC), announces the Bradesco´s APIMEC Meeting in Sao Paulo.
Follow, in august 15, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (Brazil Time) the live broadcast over the Internet, with simultaneous translation into English. Go to www.bradesco.com.br/ir update yourself and participate in the event by sending questions, which will be answered live by the speakers.
1 st Block – Macroeconomics, Insurance and Consumer Finance 2:05 p.m. MacroeconomicsSpeaker: Octavio de Barros - Chief Economist of Bradesco 2:25 p.m. Bradesco Seguros e PrevidênciaSpeaker: Marco Antonio Rossi – Chief Executive Officer of Bradesco Seguros Group (Insurance) and Bradesco Executive Vice President 2:45 p.m. Consumer FinancingSpeaker: Domingos Figueiredo de Abreu - Bradesco Executive Vice-President 3:05 p.m. Question and Answer Session2 nd Block – Message from the Board of Directors, Presentation of Results and Strategy and Prospects of Bradesco 4:00 p.m. Choir of Fundacao Bradesco 4:15 p.m. Message from the Board of Directors Speaker: Lazaro de Mello Brandao - Chairman 4:20 p.m. Bradesco PresentationSpeaker: Luiz Carlos Angelotti - Executive Managing Officer and IRO 5:00 p.m. Operational Strategy and Prospects of the OrganizationSpeaker: Luiz Carlos Trabuco Cappi - Chief Executive Officer 5:20 p.m. Question and Answer Session CONTACT: Ivani Benazzi de Andrade or Carlos Tsuyoshi Yamashita do Banco Bradesco S/A, 5511 2178.6218 and 5511 2178.6204, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV