PopCap Games, creator of some of the world’s most beloved video game franchises and a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA), today announced the worldwide availability of Plants vs. Zombies ™ 2. The highly anticipated sequel to Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies 2 will be initially available exclusively for iPhone ®, iPad ® and iPod touch ®. Featuring a time-travel theme that propels players through different historical eras to face off with zombies from various time periods, Plants vs. Zombies 2 is free to play and can be found on the App Store around the world, in seven different languages with additional languages supported soon. The game will become available for other platforms later this year and beyond. PopCap today also unveiled the official launch trailer for Plants vs. Zombies 2 on its YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/popcap.
Designed as an ever-expanding universe that will offer regular updates including new worlds full of new plants, zombies and challenges beyond the first three that comprise the initial game, Plants vs. Zombies 2 extends the classic gameplay of the original and provides players with dozens of all-new levels, plants and zombies. While the vast majority of the game is entirely free to play (players can face every zombie and access every level in every world at no cost), Plants vs. Zombies 2 players can also purchase upgrades and other in-game items.
In addition to new places to explore and discover, Plants vs. Zombies 2 includes a wide variety of gameplay enhancements, including Plant Food, which drops from glowing zombies and offers a temporary but powerful boost to your plant attacks. Plants vs. Zombies 2 also includes all-new gesture-based power-ups that enable players to interact with zombies directly, to augment their plant defenses.
Key features of Plants vs. Zombies 2 include:
- Three all-new worlds to explore, with more worlds coming soon!
- More than 60 levels at launch, with dozens more coming in future worlds
- Dozens of new plants and zombies, each with unique powers and behaviors
- Plant food to supercharge your floral defenses
- Touch-screen power-ups that let you pinch, flick and zap zombies directly
- Side missions, mini-games and other brain-teasing challenges in every world
- Challenge Zones at the end of each world that provide never-ending quests for glory
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV