WINDSOR, Conn., Aug. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SS&C Technologies (Nasdaq:SSNC), a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services, today announced SS&C GlobeOp has expanded its current European presence with a new Luxembourg office. SS&C GlobeOp supports diverse fund structures across multiple domiciles and jurisdictions and has expertise in traditional and alternative investment vehicles.
Asset growth of funds domiciled and/or administered in Luxembourg grew more than 16 percent in the past 12 months to $2 584,099 bn assets under management, according to the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI). SS&C GlobeOp's Luxembourg office offers fund administration and middle-to-back office services, including fund accounting and reporting, share registry and transfer agency services, and investor communications. Managed account platforms, UCITS funds and SIFs are supported with independent portfolio and over-the-counter (OTC) derivative valuations, integrated risk analytics and aggregated web-based reporting.
"Luxembourg is an important market for our existing and future hedge fund, private equity and fund of hedge fund clients. Opening a full service office there is an integral part of our expansion strategy into additional domiciles to be closer to our clients and service them on the ground," said Bill Stone, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, SS&C Technologies. "In addition to offering the quality and scope of sophisticated services and technology to funds, we will leverage our Luxembourg team, led by Nick Curwen, drawing expertise from our network globally and locally."Luxembourg's office address: SS&C GlobeOp (Luxembourg) Sarl,15 Rue Edward Steichen, L-2450 Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Telephone: (+352) 26 75 7201; Fax: (+352) 26 75 7011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV