KKR Income Opportunities Fund (the “Fund”) (NYSE: KIO) today announced its initial monthly distribution of $0.125 per common share, payable on the date noted below.
The initial distribution schedule is as follows:
|Ex-Date:||October 9, 2013|
|Record Date:||October 11, 2013|
|Payable Date:||October 28, 2013|
|Amount:||$0.125 per share|
“We are pleased to report that as of the date of this statement, we have invested approximately 80% of the Fund’s capital. The flexibility in the investment strategy provides opportunities for yield as well as capital appreciation as we look to achieve the Fund’s investment objective,” said Chris Sheldon, Member of KKR and co-head of Leveraged Credit.
The distribution is expected to be paid from net investment income (regular interest and dividends). The final tax characterization of the dividend may differ substantially from this preliminary information, which is based on estimates, and the final characterization of such amount will be determined in early 2014.The Fund is a newly organized, non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with no operating history. Investors should consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The investment return, price, yields, market value and net asset value (NAV) of a fund's shares will fluctuate with market conditions. Closed-end funds frequently trade at a discount to their NAV, which may increase an investor’s risk of loss. There is no assurance that the Fund will meet its investment objective.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV