- Earnings per diluted share were $0.77, compared to fiscal second quarter 2012 earnings per diluted share of $0.52.
- Total revenues increased 6.5% to $238.3 million; Company-owned comparable restaurant revenues increased 4.3% compared to the same period a year ago.
- Restaurant-level operating profit margin increased to 23.3% from 21.1% (See Schedule I).
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Reports Results For The Fiscal Second Quarter Ended July 14, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.