NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Big Lots (BIG) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Cisco Systems (CSCO) was upgraded at ISI Group to neutral from cautious. Valuation is improving, but need to see the low-$20's to become more constructive, ISI Group said.
MDC (MDC) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy from neutral. $36 price target. Valuation call, as the company has easy comps, Sterne Agee said.Medicines Company (MDCO) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $40 price target. Company has expanded its platform and can drive revenue synergies, BofA/Merrill said.
Stock Comments / EPS ChangesAgilent Technologies (A) numbers were raised at Citigroup. Estimates were raised given strong cost controls, said Citi. Price target is boosted to $53. Cisco (CSCO) estimates were raised at UBS. Earnings estimates were boosted slightly to reflect a headcount reduction, said UBS. Price target is $28.50. Dillard's (DDS) estimates, price target were lowered at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $93. Estimates were also cut, as inventory levels remain elevated, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV