LONDON, August 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
E-Waste Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: EWSI) ('EWSI' or the "Company"), an electronic waste management services, technology and reverse logistics company and the first pure public eWaste company, announced today the rollout of its eWaste Carbon Credit (eWasteCC™) technology. The value of this program is incalculable but the combination of the eWaste industry opportunities, the energy saving and Carbon Credit revenue opportunities are significant.
The launch of this revolutionary software is being held today, Thursday, August 15, 2013 at the following address:
The Microsoft Store8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. 3333 Bristol Street, Suite 249 Costa Mesa, California The strategy behind eWasteCC™ commercial deployment now is two-fold. First, in conjunction with the proprietary SmartWeb ™ software from VGG, EWSI offers organizations an effective solution to drive down the cost of energy and monetize their eWaste into revenues and reduced costs of operation. Second, the technology, to be demonstrated today providing a detail and visual map through an entire organization whereby their electronic and computing devices and services are automatically measured and analyzed to deliver performance improvements, identify problem areas, eliminate under-performing assets and generate carbon credit revenues. It is a comprehensive way to reduce costs of operation. And most importantly, with eWasteCC™ and EWSI's ZERO LANDFILL commitment, adopters of this technology can achieve additional potential benefits of revenue enhancements from carbon credit sales. The eWasteCC™ demonstration will offer the following benefits and will show those individuals and organizations that choose to join EWSI in this program that they will be able to deliver to customers the following benefits:
- eWasteCC™ can save and make you money
- Reduce operating expenses by increasing energy efficiency and reducing waste
- Recover maximum value from your electronic devices
- The environmental benefits can be monetized in the form of Carbon Credits
- eWasteCC™ can improve your environmental performance
- The environmental benefits support your Social Responsibility and Sustainability objectives
- They can be communicated to customers, shareholders, regulators and other stakeholders
- Differentiate your company with environmental leadership in your industry beyond electronics...
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts