- Achieved $1.08M in revenues from the sale of industrial based projects.
- Finalized the NYCDEP contract, resulting in a non-cash gain on contract termination of approximately $4.9 million.
- Began fabrication and assembly of the UPA bench scale pilot.
- Continued to increase the Company’s presence in the unconventional oil and gas and glycol recycling markets.
- Fully repaid the $785,000 Project Finance Credit Facility supporting the delivery of the ARP system to Indonesia.
- Converted $3.7 million of the 8% Bridge Notes and $1.25 million of the 12.5% Convertible Promissory Notes, plus accrued interest, into shares of the Company’s Series C Preferred Stock and Warrants.
ThermoEnergy Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.