LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS), the World's Customization Engine ®, today released its enhanced platform for designers and the broader design community. The e-tail site that pioneered crowd-sourced e-commerce in 1999 has enhanced its e-commerce platform tools to better allow designers and individuals with creative skills to create beautiful product, share it with the CafePress community, and earn royalties on their sales.
"For over 14 years we've played a key role in democratizing e-commerce and today have over 3 million content owners actively involved in selling merchandise utilizing our unique print-on-demand capabilities," said Sumant Sridharan, President of CafePress.com. "Today, with the release of our new world class platform tools, we've made it even easier for anyone to create amazing products, utilize the latest in social media to advertise their creation, and earn money by connecting directly with our millions of customers."The new retail e-commerce platform tools includes:
- Smart Product Engine™ - A proprietary image analysis system that analyzes graphics, photography and other images for dozens of attributes and configures them in real-time onto CafePress' extensive portfolio of over 500 base goods.
- Activity stream – A unique e-commerce activity stream that provides designers with real time information on which of their products have sold, received social interactions, and other community activity.
- Public Profiles – The ability for designers to set up their own profiles and develop a community of followers.
- Updated Design-centric homepage – A new homepage design which dynamically reflects the latest designs uploaded to our Marketplace as well as our hottest-selling designers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV