NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, today announced the opening of its first international office in London. The team will lead business development and customer service efforts for the United Kingdom.
"The U.K. is Shutterstock's largest individual market outside of the U.S.," said Vice President of International, Gerd Mittmann. "Having a team on the ground to build relationships, source content, and localize business strategies will be invaluable as we deepen our presence in this important design and business hub," he added.
Founded in 2003 in New York City, Shutterstock has thousands of artists, photographers and customers in the U.K., and aims to expand their presence with new local business operations.Shutterstock's London office is located in the historic district of Farringdon. About Shutterstock Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for royalty-free imagery. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 25 million images currently available, the company recently surpassed 300-million image downloads. Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency, Offset, a high-end image collection, and Skillfeed, an online marketplace for learning. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. SOURCE Shutterstock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV