Lincoln MKZ Hybrid (Base price: $35,925)
Gas equivalent: Lincoln MKZ (Base price: $35,925)
Savings on a hybrid: Prices are the same.
The MKZ Hybrid from the Lincoln unit of Ford (F) costs the same as a gas-powered MKZ, but gets more than twice as many miles per gallon in city driving and over a third as much on the highway.
Completely redesigned for 2013, the MKZ Hybrid boasts 45 mpg/city and 45 mpg/highway -- way above the 22 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway you'll get with a base gas-only MKZ.The hybrid draws its power from a four-cylinder gas engine and an electric motor that put out 188 horsepower between them. Inside, the MKZ Hybrid comes standard with lots of luxury features, from leather seats to an 11-speaker stereo. "The MKZ Hybrid is a very handsome car, and its fuel economy is very good," Clarke says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV