- Gross profit increased 240% from the second quarter of 2012 to $2.55 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2013;
- Revenue increased 12% from the second quarter of 2012 to $35.1mm;
- Company-wide product volume sales increased 19% over Q2 2012; and
- Overall per barrel margin increased by 185% relative to the second quarter of last year.
Vertex Energy Reports A 240% Increase In Gross Profit For Second Quarter 2013 Compared To Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.