Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ACMP) today announced the pricing of a public offering of $400 million of additional 5.875% senior notes due 2021 (the “Notes”). The Notes will be an additional issuance of the Partnership’s outstanding 5.875% senior notes due 2021, which it issued in April 2011 in an aggregate principal amount of $350 million. The public offering price was 101.5% of the principal amount of the notes, resulting in a yield to worst of 5.503%. The offering is expected to close on August 19, 2013, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general partnership purposes, including but not limited to funding working capital, repayment of indebtedness, funding the Partnership’s capital expenditure program or acquisitions.
Barclays, BBVA Securities, Citigroup, RBS and Wells Fargo Securities acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The Notes are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed December 12, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriters of the offering as follows:
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV