- Completed an initial public offering raising approximately $104.9 million, net of underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses
- Initiated the HGB-205 study with LentiGlobin for the treatment of beta thalassemia major and severe sickle cell disease patients
- Strengthened our Board of Directors with two additions, Wendy Dixon, Ph.D. and David Schenkein, M.D.
- Signed a multi-year collaboration with Celgene Corporation focused on the development of modified chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells for the treatment of cancer
Bluebird Bio Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts