Equity One, Inc. (NYSE:EQY), an owner, developer, and operator of shopping centers, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.22 per share of its common stock for the quarter ending September 30, 2013, payable on September 30, 2013 to stockholders of record on September 16, 2013.
ABOUT EQUITY ONE, INC.
As of June 30, 2013, our consolidated property portfolio comprised 150 properties, including 125 retail properties and seven non-retail properties totaling approximately 15.6 million square feet of gross leasable area, or GLA, 11 development or redevelopment properties with approximately 2.1 million square feet of GLA upon completion, and seven land parcels. As of June 30, 2013, our core portfolio was 91.5% leased and included national, regional and local tenants. Additionally, we had joint venture interests in 18 retail properties and two office buildings totaling approximately 3.3 million square feet of GLA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV