- Sales in the second quarter (Q2) were $4,884,629, up approximately 30% when compared to sales of $3,761,729 in the corresponding period a year ago. The financials give a Q2, 2013 accounting net income of $70,169, or $0.01 per share compared to an accounting net loss of $465,995, or $0.04 per share in Q2, 2012.
- Basic weighted average shares used in computing per share amounts in Q2 were 13,169,991 for both 2013 and 2012.
- Non-GAAP operating cash flow: For the 6 months ending June 30, 2013, net income reflects $715, 986 of non-cash charges (depreciation and stock option expenses), as well as net income tax ($70,000), interest expense ($55,880) and other minor items ($2,057) not related to operating or current operating activities. When these items are removed the Company shows operating cash flow of $975,138, or $0.07 per share. This compares with operating cash flow of $1,171,923, or $0.09 per share, in the corresponding 6 months of 2012 (see the table that follows for details of these calculations).
FSI Announces Second Quarter, 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts