Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:40 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
UBS downgraded Lockheed Martin (LMT). "Good luck," was Cramer's reaction, citing the sector's incredible strength in 2013. LMT was unchanged at $121.91.
Cramer said he wants to wait and see the earnings report on Foot Locker (FL), despite Citigroup calling the stock a buy ahead of the quarter. FL was 1.9% lower to close at $34.01.UBS upgraded News Corp. (NWSA), but Cramer said he'd rather take the opportunity to buy Disney (DIS) after recent weakness. NWSA declined 1.8% to $15.70. Cramer suggested that investors are only buying BlackBerry (BBRY) for the takeover speculation, which is not a good thing. BBRY fell 1.8% to $10.32 Lumber Liquidator Holdings (LL) has been on fire this year, Cramer said, after Jefferies initiated the stock as a buy. LL was unchanged at $96.15. Halcon Resources (HK) was downgraded by Stifel Nicolaus. Cramer said a takeover is unlikely after the company's big secondary offering. HK dropped 6.1% to $4.76. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV