NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The broader markets opened higher before eventually caving to selling pressure, closing at the lows of the day.
As the 10-year Treasury yield continues to rise, Pete Najarian said on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show he doesn't think rising rates will kill this year's rally in equities.
Instead, he said it should create great buying opportunities, especially in names that have been oversold such as Mosaic (MOS).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV