Brian Kelly thinks traders could look at Tesoro (TSO) on the long side, despite the stock falling 4% for the week.
Icahn raised his 8.98% stake in Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to 9.98%, and Kelly said it appears natural gas has bottomed. If natural starts being used more in transportation, this is a place to be, he said.
For their final trades, Grasso was a buyer of Cree (CREE) and Brown suggested holding cash and waiting for a better buying opportunity. Nathan said to sell Zillow (Z) and Kelly said to take profits in the ProShares UltraShort 20+ Year Treasury ETF (TBT).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV