4. As of noon trading, Credit Suisse Group ( CS) is up $0.34 (1.1%) to $30.94 on light volume. Thus far, 314,011 shares of Credit Suisse Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.78-$30.99 after having opened the day at $30.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.60. Credit Suisse Group AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial services to private, corporate, institutional, and government clients, as well as high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Credit Suisse Group has a market cap of $48.9 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 24.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Credit Suisse Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Credit Suisse Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Get the full Credit Suisse Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts