Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
Hanesbrands (HBI): "Let's wait to see what some of the other retailers say and if their estimates get cut, let's buy in then."
Simon Property Group (SPG): "I don't like this one until it yields at least 4%."Callaway Golf (ELY): "I don't really trust the fundamentals on that one and won't speculate on a takeover." Domino's Pizza (DPZ): "This Domino's pullback is the time to pull the trigger and buy." General Mills (GIS): "At $49 a share I'm buying it." Sonic (SONC): "Bloomin' Brands (BLMN), Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) and this one are all on fire. You have to do some buying. " JA Solar (JASO): "I'm a seller." Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF): "I can't recommend a stock like that. Kids are too picky on what they wear." Occidental Petroleum (OXY): "I think it's worth $120 on a breakup. The current quarter was a mess, but I like them." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV