ATLANTA, Aug. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE: STI) and BCSG announced that SunTrust is now offering its small business clients the expanded range of tools and services available through BCSG's Business Hub and CreditHQ online tools. With these services, accessible at the following link -- Business Operations and Customer Credit Tools | SunTrust -- SunTrust small business clients can take advantage of:
- Business Hub, a package of the most important tools a small business owner needs to run their business. For $25 per month, customers can access leading online accounting software, a website builder, a business planning tool, a legal document creator and a data backup and sharing application; and
- CreditHQ, an online credit management tool to help small businesses avoid late payment and bad debt by checking and monitoring businesses to whom they extend payment terms.
"We understand that running a small business is challenging," says Beverly Ladley, retail products and consumer lending executive for SunTrust. "Working with BCSG, we identified the most common areas where business owners could use assistance, and have packaged solutions to help them gain an edge in running their businesses more effectively and efficiently. Business Hub and CreditHQ add another differentiator for the bank's value proposition to small businesses and help strengthen our client relationships."
Kevin Burke, GM, International at BCSG, says, "Many small businesses owners recognize they need support, but they often lack the time and money to research and purchase the different business management tools available to them. SunTrust, through its relationship with BCSG, has taken a leadership position in proactively delivering value to clients, by making it easy for small business owners to buy and use tools to help them survive and grow."
About SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust Banks, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, is one of the nation's largest banking organizations, serving a broad range of consumer, commercial, corporate and institutional clients. As of June 30, 2013, SunTrust had total assets of $171.5 billion and total deposits of $127.6 billion. Through its flagship subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, the Company operates an extensive branch and ATM network throughout the high-growth Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states and a full array of technology-based, 24-hour delivery channels. The Company also serves clients in selected markets nationally. Its primary businesses include deposit, credit, trust and investment services. Through its various subsidiaries, the Company provides mortgage banking, asset management, securities brokerage, and capital market services. SunTrust's Internet address is suntrust.com.About BCSG BCSG creates, distributes and supports value adding products and services to small businesses through financial institutions. BCSG solutions help more than 200,000 small businesses survive and succeed, while simultaneously providing financial institutions with opportunities to differentiate their proposition, enhance customer loyalty and grow wallet share. For more information please visit: www.bcsg.com SOURCE SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV