Suburban Propane Partners LP Stock Downgraded (SPH)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- SPH's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 21.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 61.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $66.51 million or 18.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SUBURBAN PROPANE PRTNRS -LP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.29%.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.14, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Gas Utilities industry. Despite the fact that SPH's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.15 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. When compared to other companies in the Gas Utilities industry and the overall market, SUBURBAN PROPANE PRTNRS -LP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for SUBURBAN PROPANE PRTNRS -LP is currently extremely low, coming in at 8.36%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -15.53% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts