Panhandle Oil And Gas Inc. Stock Upgraded (PHX)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- PHX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.15 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PHX has a quick ratio of 1.87, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 63.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.10 million to $5.07 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $8.76 million or 47.79% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PANHANDLE OIL & GAS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.95%.
- The gross profit margin for PANHANDLE OIL & GAS INC is currently very high, coming in at 79.65%. Regardless of PHX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PHX's net profit margin of 28.86% significantly outperformed against the industry.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts