Ryder System (NASDAQ: R) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 34 cents per share. At a price of $60.22 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Ryder System has been 548,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ryder System has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 19.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Ryder System, Inc. provides transportation and supply chain management solutions. It operates in two segments, Fleet Management Solutions (FMS) and Supply Chain Solutions (SCS). The company has a P/E ratio of 14.09. TheStreet Ratings rates Ryder System as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Ryder System Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV